UCLA Academic Technology Services
Copyright Statement for Statistical Computing Web Pages
While we wish to encourage the educational/non-commercial use of the statistical
computing web pages located within http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/,
these pages are copyrighted by UCLA Academic Technology Services according
to the terms below.
- The web pages located within http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/
are copyrighted by UCLA Academic Technology Services.
- Unless otherwise stated, materials located within http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/ may be copied,
adapted and redistributed for nonprofit purposes, provided that appropriate credit is
given, for example...
Adapted from SAS Class Notes, (http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/sas/notes/),
with permission from UCLA Academic Technology Services.
This permission does not apply to materials that ATS has adapted or
reproduced from other sources -- please seek direct permission from the author of those
- Before using our pages, we would kindly request (but not require) that you notify the
ATS Statistical Consulting Group at
and would request that you extend ATS similar permission to use your pages.
- You may seek explicit permission to use our materials by writing to
- The above permission does not include permission to "mirror" ATS web pages.
Such permission must be sought explicitly by emailing
- We gratefully acknowledge those who have given us permission to distribute
web pages, pdf documents, data files, and other resources from our web site.
If any copyright holder believes that by making these resources available to
the public, we are in violation of the letter or spirit of any such agreement,
please contact and any
such materials will be removed from our site.